Meditation is perhaps one of the most misunderstood concepts by most of the people around the world. Meditation is considered by a large section of people as an effective way to attain spirituality and is meant to be pursued by those who wish to attain spiritual enlightenment. For people who are slightly better informed it is an effective means to keep stress and anxiety. But meditation can offer these and much more than you can envisage. However, the one thing that might be weird for any person to associate with meditation is that it can translate the health benefits to your sexual life as well. The answer to How To Boost Testosterone naturally? Clearly points to meditation as one of the most effective tools.
Libido refers to the overall sexual desire of a person and is generally called the sex drive. The sex drive is to a great extent influenced by a number of biological, physical, social and psychological factors. It is common to experience low libido from time to time. But if the libido is low and for quite a long period of time, it is an indication that all is not well with your health. It is better to get to know the root cause of the problem and How to boost Testosterone to get your sexual desire rolling for a healthy life and a healthy relationship.
Causes of low libido in men
Some of the common causes of low libido in men include
- Chronic illness
- Sleep abnormalities
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Taking medications that could inhibit ejaculation and erections
- Reduction in the testosterone levels
How meditation can improve sex life
- Meditation is capable of improving the overall health and well-being of a person. This means you will not depend on medications extensively to manage your health problems. This by itself will translate into better performance in bed as well.
- Meditation is capable of creating heightened awareness and emotional intelligence. This naturally translates into intimate relations as well. It can get you more focussed on what you are doing rather than concentrating on the end result. This focus will create positive experiences that would lead to a chain of positive reactions that are fulfilling.
- Meditation helps to boost the production of serotonin and other hormones that are considered as happiness hormones that are considered to boost the feelings and of well-being which will reflect in improving your sexual desire.
- Meditation also reduces the secretion of cortisol which is considered to be an enemy of testosterone. The answer to How to Boost Testosterone depends largely on reducing the level of cortisol that is released into the body.
How to Boost the Testosterone is quite a difficult question to answer as it includes a number of factors as well as optimizing important aspects such as
- Taking Testosterone boosting diet
- Using only quality supplements
- Exercising and maintaining optimal exercising schedule
Of this, meditation can help in getting optimum sleep and it also teaches the skill that is very important for inner and physical well-being which is relaxation.
Relaxation through meditation and its effect on testosterone
- Meditation lowers cortisol
Studies have indicated that the longer someone meditates the greater is the reduction in stress hormones as well as the cortisol levels. The negative side effects of cortisol include storing fat in the abdomen, reduces the size of the brain, lowering testosterone levels etc.
- Effect of meditation on the brain
When you practice meditation it improves the neural synapses which have been proven by researchers using magnetic resonance images. Similarly, meditation also exerts influence on the fear, fight and flight response area of the brain amygdala. Meditation shrinks the amygdala and the reduction in size has a positive effect in lowering stress levels and improving overall health and thereby sexual desire.
- Meditation and sleep
When you sleep well, you are helping to boost the ability of the testicles to produce testosterone. Meditation helps in having a relaxed yet sound sleep. That is exactly How toBoost Testosterone naturally.
Choose a type of meditation that is suitable for your lifestyle to improve relationships and boost the testosterone naturally.