If you are looking for information on Best Cardiologist in India, then carefully go through the paragraph mention below. Apart from that, I have listed top 5 cardiologist in India for your reference.
Heart disease has become one of the major factors of increasing death rate. In previous years, age, gender & family history was mainly responsible for heart disease. But in the recent years, it has been found out that fast moving lifestyle and stress level has become one of the root cause of the heart ailments.
In general, cardiologists are the doctors which deal with the diseases related to heart. They provide best treatments for the diseases like cardiac arrest, coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, arrhythmia, congenital heart disease, mitral regurgitation, pulmonary stenosis and mitral valve prolapse.
For any of these above diseases, we should consult the best cardiologist in India which can provide the best result with minimal time. It has been found out that 90% of heart diseases are preventable. Cardiologist in India have the great exposure of overseas and are well qualified with high experience.
Listed here are the top 4 cardiologists in India
Dr. S. K. Sinha
32 Years of Experience
1. He has performed more than 10,000 cases.
2.Expert in performing Operating Aortic Aneurysms and Managing Minimally Invasive
3. Programme, Total Arterial Grafts for CABG on Beating Heart.3. Education – MBBS, MS & M.Ch.
Dr. Purushottam Kale
46 Years of Experience
1. Vice President of Cardiological Society of India and Editorial Adviser to the Indian Heart
Journal for 2 years.
2. Holding the position of President of Indian Society of Electro cardiology between 1991
3. Education – Interventional Cardiologist M.D., (Gen Med) F.A.C.C., F.I.C.C., F.I.C.P.,
Dr. Naresh Trehan
45 Years of experience
1. Considered India’s most successful cardiac surgeon with experience of over 40 years.
2. Performed over 48,000 heart surgeries.
3. Education – MBBS, Diploma-Surgery, Diploma-Cardiothoracic Surgery
Dr. K.K. Talwar
49 Years of experience
1. First to implant and introduce implantable Cardioverter and Defibrillator (ICD) Therapy in
India and South Asian region in 1995.
2. Featured in LIMCA Book of World Records in 1997 for introducing ICD therapy in India & South Asian region.
3. Education – MBBS, MD (Medicine), DM (Cardiology), D.Sc. (Hon CAUSA), FAMS,
For booking an appointment with any of these cardiologist contact CLINICSPOTS
Love to create awareness among people about health-related problems.
MBA (Marketing), B.Tech (Mechanical)